Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Why does life cost so much?

You only live once. I only live once. One life is all we get. So why does it cost so dang much? Health insurance. Life insurance. Rent. Car insurance. Gas. Food. Makeup. Clothing. Electricity. Utilities. Taxes. Shouldn't we just be able to live. Money is crap. I hate it, and in the same time I want it because you have to have it to live. Darn it.

I was walking across campus earlier today (I had to venture over to the registrar's office for a transcript), and a bug flew in my nose. I handled it with grace, and I am pleased to report that it is no longer there.

Not much to write tonight. I had a pretty productive day; Cary said so.

You know what I was thinking today...how much I'm so glad I have the car I have. Even thought the breaks squeak (or however you would describe the noice they make), I love it. Sometimes I wish I had a newer car, but when I think it through, I don't think I could give up my Sophie. My car is my dream car.

I have strayed away from my Mocha Java coffee for a while now. I have been drinking Folgers French Vanilla. But the thing is, the French Vanilla has caffeine, and the mocha java doesn't. But I made the mistake last night of drinking two cups of the french vanilla, and I couldn't get to sleep. So tonight, I've chosen to get back to the Mocha Java, and let me tell you, it is like an old friend. And it is dang good. Get yourself a cup of mocha java.

I've been looking forward to seeing Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I even checked out the book to reread, although I haven't read much of it. I think I'll be seeing it this weekend. Can't wait to get that Johnny Depp fix.

As Winston Churchill once said, "Why stand when you can sit?"
Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

No comments: