Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Wednesday

So it is Wednesday. Nothing special happened today. I did laundry. I vaccumed my room. I had lunch. I'm in the process of making dinner. I have been on the Internet some, searching for job oppurtunities. I'm at a lost at what to do. I'm so tired of this feeling that I have. This feeling that I'm not going to make it on my own. I hate it.

I work tomorrow. I get my paycheck from SWU tomorrow. I get paid at Bilo on Friday. I might be going home for a short visit this weekend. Depends on if I have to work on Sunday.

I have had a lot of Dr. Pepper to drink today. I don't think this is a good thing. I am not feeling too well, and I am pretty sure the DP has a lot to do with it.

Carmen...out.

No comments: