Thursday, July 07, 2005

Favorite Things

It had to happen sooner or later; a list of a few of my favorite things is coming your way now.

1. Old Navy gift cards
2. coffee in the morning (afternoon and night)
3. s'mores made in the oven
4. the warmth of clothes just out of the dryer
5. Wrigley's Spearmint gum
6. Carmex
7. Apple Juice and Cheerios
8. driving
9. those few minutes in the morning when I wake up and forget for a minute that I'm out of college and am responsible for a whole buttload of more stuff now
10. going home for visits
11. the smell of my body wash
12. Key Lime pie yogurt
13. Ice Cold Water
14. weather that fits my moods
15. the fact that that The O.C. does the upside down kiss scene from Spiderman

I sent some more applications in today. Tomorrow I will repeat the application process. Also, me and my future roomies are getting together for one final look at the Pepper house tomorrrow. We are totally interested in this house. It is not perfect, but it fits our basic needs with some extra wants. I think it will work. I gotta come up w/ my part of the down payment which will hold the house for us until August when we will move in and start paying rent. The last few weeks of my time here at SWU will be busy. The Big League World Series is coming into town, and Michelle and I have to help out with that. There is one more orientation before we move out, and we are needed for that. And there is a band camp and apparently some Mormon camp. So, we have a lot of things to help out with. And this means a possibility of MORE MONEY!! Yay.

I wanna go to Chicago. I wanna to experience the Windy City. I want to eat deep dish pizza. Speaking of pizza, I would love some bacon pizza from Papa Johns right now. I love that stuff. I remember this one time Cary and I decided to celebrate Mardi Gras in out own Wesleyan way, and we ordered a pizza from Papa Johns (which was to our benefit since a large on Tuesday was only like $5) and we split it. Which means 4 pieces each. It was great. Just a bit of Wesleyan Wildness.

I want to see Wedding Crashers w/ Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn. It looks really funny. I am also looking forward to Johnny Depp in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

I need to learn the shape of this county, so that when they put up the map to show where there are possible tornados or floods or some other kind of devastating weather, I will be able to tell if I need to run for cover or higher ground.

Song of the Day: "Pinch Me" -- Barenaked Ladies

No comments: