Sunday, July 17, 2005

Ice Cold

I just went to get some iced water, and when I reached into the freezer, there was no ice in the ice thingy. So, I had to empty an ice tray, and the first one I picked up only had a few cubes, b/c someone had not emptied the whole thing, opting instead to just getting out what they wanted. This is unexceptable; just empty the whole thing. Promise it'll take a shorter amount of time.

At my HOUSE, our refridgerator has an ICE MAKER. I am so happy. I hate ice trays. But I love ice. When I move, I'll just reach my hand in the freezer, and there will be ice. YAY, that's all I have to say.

Went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with Sarah tonight. I really like it. I am a fan of the older version, but this one is funny and way entertaining. Johnny Depp is GREAT!! The Oompa Loompas are a bit weirder, but what can you do?

I got to see John Mayer on Soundstage tonight (on ETV). He is HANDS DOWN my favorite artist. It is just the way it is. I like to watch him play the guitar.

It is now after one, and I'm tired. So, I'm off to bed.

Here's to having chocolate to eat while watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Song of the moment: "Daughters" -- John Mayer

1 comment:

Martin LaBar said...

As I understand it, all the Oompa Loompas (or however you spell it) were played by one man. They shot him over and over.

Apparently there are no female Oompa Loompas, which is interesting . . .