I have a problem. I get bored while I'm at work, and to amuse myself, sometimes I hum. Now, this is not something I do all the time, but tonight I kept catching myself humming while I was checking out customers. This is not a good thing. These people are going to think I am weird or something.
I have an addiction, and it is the song "Yeah" by Usher. This is one of my all-time favorite songs, and I can't get enough of it. Tonight, I had come back to Bilo after my break, and right as I was fixing to turn the car off, the song came on. I wanted to listen to it so bad, but I had to go to the bathroom. I had to tell myself that just because it came on didn't mean I HAD to listen to it. I mean, I have the CD. But the beat just gets to me.
This really gorgeous guy came through my line tonight at work. I'm not joking. This was not a normal good-looking guy...he's was straight up HOT. But all I said to him was: Hi, how are you? Do you have your bilo bonus card? Your total is ___. Thanks, you have a nice day. And smile. That was it. But he's probably an alchoholic anyway.
Here's to Colgate Total.
No comments:
Post a Comment