Saturday, July 16, 2005

Loving Jack Johnson

I recently started listening to my Jack Johnson cds again. They are AMAZING. They make me want to be at the beach. Darn not having any money so I can't go to the beach.

In high school, one of my favorite snacks was a Snickers and a Dr. Pepper. I still love this combination, but it is best when I'm really hungry.

So, I've worked two days at Bilo. It isi not as bad as it could be.

I've done well so far with the no red meat thing. I don't generally just buy meat when it is just me anyway, so I anticipate the problem will come when I go home for a visit. If there is meatloaf involved, I don't know if I can say no.

Right now, Wendy's chicken nuggets are one of my favorite things. They are what I crave like 24/7. I had some the other day with a caesar salad, and it was one of the best meals I've had. Ok, it wasn't that great, but it was good. Plus, cheap.

Ok, well that's it for now. I'm off to visit a friend.

Song of the Day: "Dreams be Dreams" - Jack Johnson

No comments: