Tuesday, July 26, 2005

List

So, I randomly make lists. Earlier this summer, I bought a journal from Walmart. I had this idea (influenced by my friend Katie) to have a list book. So, therefore the purchase of the journal. I will have to say that the purpose of said journal has strayed from the original idea, becoming instead a sort of catch-all of grocery lists, phone numbers, and so on. But I did, in fact, make one list at the very beginning. It was a list of places I do not want to be proposed to at. Thought I'd share.

1. Disneyworld/land
2. TV
3. in front of a crowd (as in - at a sporting event)
4. Christmas morning in front of the fam

Not a very extensive list, but a list none-the-less. And the only one (other than those for groceries) in the journal bought for the precise purpose of making list. Sad business.

No comments: