Monday, July 18, 2005

I'm Buggin'

That's right. I'm totally buggin. Tonight I confessed my love for a certain 80s sitcom star, and Katie made fun of me. Whatever. Eye of the beholder, and all.

One of my favorite episodes of the Cosby Show came on tonight. It its the one where B.B. King is on (playing the character of Riley Jackson). Kenny/Bud sings the blues to Rudy. It makes me laugh out loud.

(Pause to refill my coffee cup).

I fulfilled my first day towards the goal that Cary and I decided on earlier today. I feel accomplished. I had a goal for the day, and I did it.

Towards the end of the school year, my friends and I talked a lot about dating, and some even ventured into a little bit of a game. I chose not to participate in this game. As some of you might know, the game didn't turn out as planned. But should dating be a game? Should dating be taken lightly at all? My grandfather always told me and my siblings that we shouldn't date anyone who we didn't think would be a worthy husband and father. My grandfather has been married for 54 years, so I would think he knows a little something about making the right choices when it comes to marriage and the road to marriage. I'm not in a relationship right now, but I hope the day will come (soon, perhaps). I don't want to waste time one guys who aren't right for me. Just been thinking about the future lately, and what that future might hold for me (relationship-wise).

I have less than a month left of my summer RA duties. I am so glad. I have an interview on Wednesday. I can't wait to have a normal job.

No comments: