Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Inspired

I have been searching on the internet, and I was inspired to write something. I wanted to let Sher, and whoever else might read this thing, know that I have started running. I've wanted to for some time now, but I didn't have the motivation. But Cary and I were talking on im the other day, and we decided to make goals for ourselves. She mentioned that some of her friends were training for a mini-marathon. We aren't going quite that far. But we have set up some goals for ourselves. We will keep each other accountable through im and cell phones. My goal date is Sept. 5, 2005. I'm not prepared at this time to share my goal. Maybe someday, but I probably will be putting updates of my running in here.

Here's to a life with goals.

1 comment:

Stevan said...

WOO HOO!!! 3 cheers for goals!! Proud of ya!