Wednesday, August 03, 2005

What ya been doing, and who you been doing it with???

I have a new favorite Usher song. It is number 10 on the Confessions cd. Check it out...it is good.

I'm craving Dr. Pepper bad. But this stupid school has sold its soul to the devil (read pepsi) and there is no Dr. Pepper to be found.

I finished up my pizza that I got at Papa John's for supper tonight. I was eating in a hurry and burnt my tongue...I hate that.

I am now in the process of ordering two large cheese pizzas for the Venezualan baseball team. I hope I spelled the nationality right. This is a crazy gig...haning out at Stu-B while these crazy high school boys roam around thinking they are the all that (in a bag of chips [that's right, I said it]).

I'm so tired. I hate when I make plans, or even just plan things out in my head, and then these plans change. It thows me for a loop, and I have to deal.

I just bought my first Sierra Mist, ever. We'll see if I like it or not...see above my hatred for all Pepsi products.

Song of the day: Ignition (Remix) --R. Kelly

No comments: