I had a great time in Raleigh w/ my crew. We had some great reminiscing, plus everything else we did. The new game of "I could get him" and the flirting w/ two gay guys inadvertently. We found a "bridesmaid" dress that everyone liked; it was the first one we tried on. So, that was great....a lot of stress was relieved w/ the finding of that dress. We watched Bridget Jones' Diary: The Edge of Reason. Well, they watched it; I fell asleep like ten minutes into the movie.
So, as I am typing this, I am watching Punk'd, and for those pranks that Ashton doesn't show up on, how shafted those celebrities must feel.
I had the best Java Chip frap today that I have ever had.
My bed gets here tomorrow. I am way excited. I have been sleeping on the floor...not the most comfortable situation in the world.
My room is still a mess right now. As soon as my bed and dresser arrive, I will be doing some major straightening up of the room. I can't wait until I get it all settled.
I am liking the new Mariah Carey song, "Shake It Off." Plus, Cary and I have spoken about our love of the new Weezer song. Great stuff.
I'm craving some french fries. Maybe McDonalds fries. They are my favorite.
Here's to John Mayer.
1 comment:
I totally think the same thing about Ashton's show when he's not there to do the punking!! It's gotta suck to be those people!
Post a Comment