I woke up this morning before my alarm went off. So, I got on up. I fixed myself a pot of coffee, but now the refridgerator repair guy is here, and I can't get to the pot. I really want that coffee, too. Patience, Carmen, patience.
So, Weight Watchers is harder than I thought it would be. It isn't hard for me during the day, but at night when I want to eat, just a little something. Oh, well. I got up to run yesterday, and it kicked my butt. It was harder yesterday, than it was the last time I ran. Perseverance...that's what I need.
Ok, so the song "Don't Cha" has grown on me. I hated it when it first came out, but now I kinda like that. I still don't like the Gwen Stafani song "Holla Back Girl." Stupid.
I don't have to work today...mixed feelings about it. I need the money, but I don't want to work. The cruelty of life.
I love when I can wake up in my own time. I am not the greatest morning peron, and when people try to talk to me and try to make me think when I first get up, I get ill. I love to just slowly ease back into consciousness. It is lovely beyond words.
Oh, I like the Black Eyed Peas new song, "Don't Lie", but there is a part in it that greatly reminds me of "What Would Ya Do?" by City High.
Here's wishing that money grew on trees...
No comments:
Post a Comment