So, I got offered another parttime job, which will more than likely turn into a FULL TIME job...so I'm going to take it, but continue to work at Bilo.
Then I got another voicemail, and just like that I was offered yet another part time job. This threw me for a loop. I didn't know what to do. So many parttime jobs. I couldn't make a decision. There some factors that I won't go into right now, but these just made it all the more confusing for my tired brain.
Result: After talking with my very wonderful father, I will be taking the first job, and turning down the second job. I would like to thank my mother, Lindsay, Jenny, and my father for putting up with my indecision, and letting me talk though the situation.
Tomorrow is Friday, and I have Saturday and Sunday off. It is like a real job. Saturday off = sleeping in, followed by some shopping. Probably won't buy much, if I buy anything...but going none-the-less.
Guys, by this time next week, I will be moved into my HOUSE...completely...except for my bed and dresser which are coming w/ the parents on Friday or Saturday. Stinkin' exciting.
Song of the day: "Truth Hurts" -- Usher
No comments:
Post a Comment