I've been in a pretty good mood the past couple of days. I wake up feeling good, and that generally lasts the day long. Wonder what caused this good mood.
I worked yesterday. It was pretty calm until the very end of my shift; and then it went CRAZY. It was ok though; it made the last half-hour speed by. I have to work for the next four days. That kinda bums me out, but that means money money money, so I am ok with it.
Watched Guess Who last night with Laurs, Ruth R., and Amanda (and Marcus, but he left part of the way through). I liked it. Ashton Kutcher is so cute. And I thought the movie was funny. We wanted to rent The Wedding Date, but we went to Blockbuster and Movie Gallery, and both places were out of it. Whatever. While we were out, we stopped by Winn-Dixie (which is going out of business), and looked around the almost empty shelfs to see if we could find any deals. Laurs and I both got some coffee for cheap. Before we left to go to Blockbuster and Movie Gallery, Lauren, Amanda, and I made pita pizzas. They were GOOD. Which was good because I hadn't eaten practically all day.
Song of the day: "Shake It Off" -- Mariah Carey
1 comment:
You have got to be kidding me!! Winn-Dixie is going out of business?!?! Oh DANG! Central will be such a different place when I get back! I wonder what will take it's place! Maybe the whole section will be bought and turned into like a cool strip mall with a big electronics store or an Office Max or something like that?! :) Or a Barnes and Nobles!! OOOOO!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment