So, today was bliss. No Bilo. I slept in and then was in my pajamas until like 2:00pm. But that doesn't mean I didn't get anything done today. I did some chores and ran some errands. I picked up my housing deposit check from SWU. I stopped by the daycare to pick up some paperwork that I have to fill out. And then I went to the bank to deposit the check. Then it was off to Walmart for some must-haves.
I made spaghetti tonight for the girls and me. It was good. I love spaghetti. It has to be one of my favortie meals. I don't like to eat it in public (the messiness factor; plus I've never quite mastered the polite way of eating it). But I do love to eat it in the privacy of my own home.
So, the other night I had a frosty from Wendy's, but it was one of the ones that you can mix stuff in. I had Butterfiner in mine. But you have to do the mixing yourself. What the...
I'm way tired tonight. I fell asleep watching One Tree Hill. I don't know why I should be so tired.
So, I bought this new water bottle. I mention it becuase this water bottle is possessed. It has a attached straw, and I have already managed to squirt water all over myself three times since I bought it. What the...
Song of the day: "More than Anyone" -- Gavin Degraw
No comments:
Post a Comment