Tuesday, August 09, 2005

A New Phase

I have finally gotten all of my stuff out of apt. F and into my house. This is a VERY very good thing. I am on my way to Raleigh tomorrow. I am so tired right now. I don't have a bed to sleep in; I have to sleep on the floor. This seemed like an okay thing this morning, but now as I am nearing my bed time, I am thinking that it is not going to be so great. I haven't even packed for the trip. My room is a mess. There is stuff everywhere. I am not in a good mood. There is stuff everywhere in this house. Amee and I finally arranged the living room furniture this afternoon. It was just thrown in here with no room to move at all.

I had chicken mcnuggets from McDonalds tonight. I love those things. They've been a fave of mine since I was a little tyke.

My stupid computer will not configure to our internet (I am writing this on Amee's comp). This doesn't make me very happy. It has worked all four years of college with the Internet. It better start working.

I am wishing that I was starting a new year at SWU. I know I won't miss the work, but I will miss the community.

I am missing my AIM right now. I usually talk w/ Cary or Katie or someone at night on IM and now I can't b/c of my stupid comp. (Amee doesn't have IM on her computer).

This is it for tonight. I don't know when I will be able to write again. But for those of you who read this thingy...thank you.

Song of the day: "All the Small Things" -- Blink 182

No comments: