Rant: Fat Free Pringles are $1.77 at Walmart...regular, full of fat Pringles are $0.94 at Walmart...What in the WORLD!!! Just b/c there is no fat in something shouldn't mean you can hike up the price on a girl.
I was finally able to get back on IM today...not on my computer though. Stupid thing will NOT connect to the stupid Internet for some reason. Gonna have to get someone to work on that for me.
Um, I am watching the Jessica/Ashlee Simpson True Hollywood Story (b/c it is like the only thing on), and their dad has his ear pierced...kinda creeps me out.
Went to Alive this morning. We sang the Victory Chant...AGAIN. I do'nt know why this song is making such a comeback in the Alive services, but Jeremy seems determined to bring it back in full force. So, Hail Jesus, You're my King...
I can't wait until Labor Day Weekend...Lindz and Katie are supposed to come down. I am totally JAZZED.
Movie of the day: "Bring It On"
1 comment:
sometimes when i feel lonely I read your site to remind find comfort knowing that when you think of who will read - i come to mind... so the very fact that you posted leads me to believe you thought of me - therefore I do not have to feel so lonely b/c I am indeed thought of, needed, and loved! :) Joy!
Post a Comment