Sunday, June 05, 2005

Was I complaining about the cold???

So, in my last post, I may have seemed upset that it was cold, but that wasn't complaining, just confusion. Gone is the cool wind. The need for even a light jacket is a thing of the past. It was dang hot today, and I was reminded that Southern summers are almost unbearable. I really do hate humidity, as does my hair. But oh well, I've weathered through them for 22 years, and I can make it through this one. Just thank goodness for air conditioning.

Watched several movies this weekend (cable was out). Kris and I rented two from Blockbuster; they turned out to be weird and not any good. Yet we watched both all the way through. I helped Kris and Jillian roll t-shirts on Friday. We took their team's BRAND NEW van (Stanley) out for a joyride to Waterwheel. I love that place...I got a peanut butter chocolate chip shake (my new favorite).

I met Mom and Laurs in Commerce yesterday. It was good to see them. Laurs just got back from Cambodia. She brought me a bag back, so I'm happy.

Went to Alive this morning. It was a good service. About serving others...should do more of that.

Song of the moment: "Ice Ice Baby" -- Vanilla Ice

No comments: