Got up early this morning and went for a walk. I started out at 8:00am, and it was already hot. But I felt better after the walk. I had great plans for today, and somehow they didn't get done. This seems to be the story of my life for the past two weeks. I will do better, I PROMISE!!!
For lunch today, I had a tomato sandwich and box macaroni and cheese. Now, I wouldn't mention it, but to say that the mac and cheese I had today was so much better than any I've had from a box in quite sometime. And I know, yes I know, the reason for this flavor increase -- the milk that I used. During the school year, I used skim milk because that was what the other girls wanted to have on hand. That was fine; I had no problem with that. But today, I made the mac and cheese w/ 2% milk, and it makes all the difference in the WORLD. It is much creamier. The flavor is awesome. So, anyway, I enjoyed it.
It is Friday. When I was in school, or had a job, this was an exciting thing. But now that I have graduated and am jobless, it is just another day with no purpose. This is no way to live. I'm tired of it. I just want to find a job, and make money, and have something to do with my days. I want to make the world a better place, and right now I'm merely existing. I hate it.
On a lighter note, I jsut made a really good cup of coffee. I love coffee. I also love tomato sandwiches. They have to be one of my faves. Tomato sandwiches and fried okra. Oh yeah!!
Well, I'm off for the first session of watching the gym today. That should be great fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment