Monday, June 13, 2005

Sun and Rain

Yesterday, it rained a lot. It just kept coming. It was raining when I went to sleep last night. For the most part, it was cloudy (which genereally is when it rains), but for a while yesterday afternoon, the sun was out. The sun was out, but it was still raining. That is one of my favorite things. I love when it is summer, it isn't too hot, and it is raining with the sun shining.

Made s'mores in the oven today. I saw Bobby Flay make s'mores on the grill on the Food Network. That is where I got the idea. I made mine with dark chocolate. It was great. One of the best things I've had in a while. Even tops the 2% mac and cheese. I know, hard to believe, isn't it.

I've been in the mood for Hawaii lately. Every once and a while, I get a hankering for the island life. Don't know if I would be cut out for it, but it does seeem enticing. Might just have to settle for a trip to good ole Myrtle Beach. I love the beach. I know people might mistake my perpetual paleness for a dislike of the sun and the beach, but on the contrary, I ADORE it.

Song of the day: "Don't Phunk with My Heart" by the Black Eyed Peas

No comments: