Thursday, June 16, 2005

New Kids on Campus

I had to help out with orientation today. I was in charge of assigning rooms and whatnot. And then I helped out with "Future Friends" although seeing that I have graduated, I probably won't be friends of any kind with these kids. But the games were kinda fun. Then I got to drink some punch w/ no "punch" and eat some cheesecake.

While trying to find info on the some movies, I ran across the Zach Braff blog. So, I started reading it; kinda cool. Doesn't hold a torch to this amazing blog I've got going on right here. Whatever.

Is it just me, or do the Jack-in-the-Box commercials annoy anyone else? They make my skin crawl.

So, I have invitation to go to the beach. I am super excited. I hope I can swing it financially. I haven't been to the beach in FOREVER! And I love it so. Speaking of the beach, I was outside yesterday afternoon (reading and then went for a walk), and I got a little sunburn on my arms. Guess that's what you get for not wearing the sunscreen. Should've listened to Baz.

Anyway, I'm watching an episode of Seinfeld. It is the one where George takes a book into the restroom at a Barnes and Noble-like store, and they mark it and won't let him return it after making him buy it. Gotta love it (although that was like the least funny retelling of that episode ever). My fave is the one where, well it would take me a long time to type it, so not going to.

Seeing the fam in 3 days. Yay! I haven't seen the whole family together since graduation weekend. So, I am totally looking forward to this. Plus I get to see the g-parents, and the aunts and uncles and cousins. And it will be Father's Day.

It is hot outside, but it is stinking freezing in this apartment. But if I turn it down any, it will get too hot. It is an evil game our air conditioner plays.

Last night I was watching tv, and I was fixing to turn it off, but quickly flipped to NBC to see who was on Jay Leno, and I caught a John Mayer performance!!!!

Song of the day: "Hey Ya" - Outkast
"Lend me some suga, I am your neighbor"

2 comments:

Stevan said...

I just wanted to post to tell you that i read your blog!!! No one ever comments, but i read it i do! thanks for being a good writer! I appreciate that! :)

Carm said...

Thanks for commenting, Sher. It is nice to know someone reads this crazy thing.