And so the search for a job goes on. I just need a job that pays money. That's all I'm asking. I don't have high aspirations at the moment. I mean, I'll work at Walmart. I'll work at Chick-fil-a. I don't really care. Well, I care enough that I won't be working at the sketchy Olan Mills place, but that's different. I was scared there.
The trip to Table Rock was good. Got to see Kris, Jules, Erin, Jillian, and my cousin Sarah.
So, I was reading the Bible (you know, the Word of the Lord) the other day when I came across these verses:
"Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with God's people who are in need. Practice hospitality." Romans 12:9-13
Can't remmber at the moment if I've already documented this, but I'm reading Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. So far, it is great. It has been a LONG time since I've read a book that is not required for school, but is still well written. I'm also reading Passion and Purity by Elizabeth Elliot; it is also very good. I would recommend it to anyone.
Got big plans for tomorrow. They include getting up early, going to apply for another job, cleaning the apartment sitting in the gym (twice), and then who knows. It could get crazy.
Favorite song of the moment: "We Belong Together" by Mariah Carey
One more thought: I miss the SWUper chatters. SWU is definitely less fun without them.
No comments:
Post a Comment