Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Another Tuesday

I'm brewing a pot of coffee as I type. I'm thinking about California again. What if I moved there? What if that's my destiny? Not to be an actress or anything like that. Picture it. A laid-back California life. Sun, sand, and the Pacific Ocean. I'm sure my mother would be thrilled for me to move to the other side of the country. But like the song says, California knows how to party. I found some job openings that would suit me out in CA. Maybe I'll send my resume out there. Who knows.

The first orientation is this Thursday and Friday. I have to help out on Thursday. Should be a hoot. But I do remember that orientation was where Cary and I met Lindsay. Care and I had already met at Future Leaders, and actually roomed together at orientation. We met Lindz b/c she and I are both left-handed and were sitting in the only two left-handed desks in the room. So, here's to new friendships being made.

I didn't do much today. Jimmy Fallon is going to be on Ellen tomorrow, so that's something. And then more job hunting. That's it; day after day. But hey, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger, right??? And I'm pretty sure this isn't going to kill me. So, let's see how strong I get.


"Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day."
Psalm 25:5

Song of the Day: "Baba O'Riley" by The Who

No comments: