Monday, February 06, 2006

Snow-ish

Laurs and I went home this past weekend to see the parents and JL. We had a good time. I hadn't been home since Christmas. We stayed for the Super Bowl and pulled for the Steelers. Yeah!! On the way home this morning, it snowed ever so lightly. I love snow.

Quit Bilo. Happiest day of my life. It was killing my soul. Everyday I had to work was stressful and horrible. But now, I don't have to dread it anymore.

I've been on a total Jack Johnson kick these days.
Brushfire Fairytales, On and On, and In Between Dreams have been my steady companions. His music just seems to fit almost any of my moods these days.

I borrowed Megan's Lost (first season) DVDs. I watched off and on last season and now I'm catching up on the episodes that I missed. It really is a great show. If you haven't seens it, you should jump on the bandwagon, become one of the masses, follow the crowd and get addicted to one of the greatest shows ever.

Well, that is all for now. WATCH IT!

1 comment:

Martin LaBar said...

You've been away a while! Good to read you again.