Let me tell you: Josh Kelley does not disappoint. Laurs, Sarah, and I went to his concert tonight, and it was awesome. I was already a fan, but now I am an even bigger fan. The first band that opened up for him was so-so. They were ok, but not anything different or to write home about. The second band was a definite step up. Florez is their name. The bass player was really cute (great hair). And they were entertaining. Danced well. There was a weird moment at the end of their set when they broke into "Amazing Grace", but all in all a good band. And then Josh Kelley. I admit, I didn't really know what to expect, but he surpassed anything I would have thought of. Pretty sure the guy on the keyboard was a little tipsy. The drummer never stopped smiling. Laurs liked the bassist. If you get a chance to see Josh Kelley in concert, do. You'll enjoy; and it is well worth the money!!! We ended up being the first ones in that got through (after waiting outside the room). We got front row seats, didn't have to stand up during the first act, and then got great spots at the stage (away from the drunkards) for Florez and Josh. Overall great evening. I give it 5 stars.
Playing on Windows Media: Almost Honest -- Josh Kelley
No comments:
Post a Comment