It has been a lazy weekend. It has been quite lovely. Friday night, Kris and I went to Outback and then made a stop at the Anderson Old Navy. When we got back to Central, I found may way over to Java City to visit the sister. I got my new favorite drink, Mayan Mocha. It is delicious. I can't even convey the goodness of this particular drink. Lauren, her co-worker, Julie, and I played Skip-Bo and Phase 10. Saturday was spent watching TV for hours on end. It has been a long time since I've been able to have a truly unplanned Saturday. I loved it. Saturday evening was spent at The Riviera with Lauren, Katie, and Nathan George. Laurs wanted to watch a documentary, so she and I headed to Blockbuster, but couldn't find anything that she wanted to watch. We all ended up watching some of the Best of Will Ferrel and the Best of Molly Shannon and September Sessions.
Right now I am craving chocolate, but I don't have any and I don't feel like going anywhere to get some. What's a girl going to do?
I woke up this morning lamenting the fact that from now on, I'm going to have to cook for myself. I didn't really have anything to cook for Sunday lunch, and I was pretty bummed about it. Subway was the solution. Now, as dinner time has arrived, I find myself in the same situation. I have no idea what to eat; I have nothing that I want to eat. It is sad.
Here's to the right amount of creamer in my coffee.
No comments:
Post a Comment