Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Mardi Gras

Yesterday, I realized that today would be Mardi Gras. My mind immediately went back to a past Mardi Gras when Cary and I decided that after dinner, after snacks at a SWU activity, we should get a pizza from Papa Johns. So we did and we each ate half of it. Pretty sure this was not a good idea, but we did it anyway. This memory makes me laugh. I really can't remember what our rationalization for this act was.

This past Saturday the parents were passing through SC on the way back to GA, and they stopped and met us at Barleys in G-ville. I really like that place. We had a good time, and then we headed over to Coffee Underground. I had the Macaroon Frap. That is the best thing. I tried to recreate it last night at Java City (we didn't get quite enought coconut). Sunday, I went to Alive in the morning, took a nap, and then went to Newspring with Jules and Haji. So, over all, it was a good weekend. Oh yeah, I watched Raising Helen on Friday night and made a trip to Java City and then Saturday morning was training in G-ville.

It is already Tuesday evening and there are only three more days this week. I don't have much to right about today, but I felt I should since it had been a while since the last post.

CD playing in the car: Shane and Shane (gotta love it)

No comments: