I dropped Lauren off at the the airport today. She's going to Washington D.C. to visit Katie. It was the first time I have ever done the airport drop by myself. I go to pick her up on Wednesday.
I had a good time at the grandparents last night. I followed Kristyn and David down to PC for the cross country meet. We were a tad late and missed the guys' race, but we got to see Lauren and the other girls run. Lauren had a GREAT run!! I'm so proud of her. Laurs and I headed to our grandparents house for dinner. It was delicious. There was definitely mac and cheese, and it was AWESOME. I drank a lot of tea; my grandmother makes great sweet tea.
Now, I have the rest of the day and nothing to do. I am thinking about going to get my haircut, but I'm not sure. I really want to. We'll see; plus I have a coupon.
Fave TV Shows of the Moment: The O.C., Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Veronica Mars, America's Next Top Model, and Gilmore Girls
Fave Music of the Moment: Kelly Clarkson, Black Eyed Peas, Jack Johnson
Things I need to do:
1. Start reading again
2. Watch less tv
3. Call my parents more often
Here's to that moment in a day that just makes it great...
No comments:
Post a Comment