So, this is earlier than I usually post...get over it.
At the job I HATE, we get a thirty minute meal break. I usually just take a little something and eat out in my car. Now, this might seem a bit sad to you, but take another look at the first sentence of this paragraph...I hate this job. I want spend as little time as possible inside, so the escape of taking my break in my car is a tab bit of wonderfulness. Now, what makes it more wonderful is the fact that it is usually about that twilight time. I turn on a little Jack Johnson and just sit in the splendidness of it all.
Ok...I gotta jet...have a great day.
1 comment:
As I type this - I am being calmed by Jack's wonderful voice! There's something about that man's voice - especially at sunset! :)
Post a Comment