So, I've found a new way that I like to eat spinach. I put a little black pepper and garlic powder on a bed of it and then pour a little vinegar and pop it in the microwave. It is quite good. Try it.
My friends and I are planning a lingerie shower for our friend who is getting married in December. The hard part: we are doing the planning ofver the phone b/c we all live far apart. It is a bit difficult. But we are hoping to throw quite the bash. Watch out, Lindz HO!
I helped watch children of ESL students tonight. They were so cute. The little little ones didn't speak English, so it was a bit difficult understanding what they needed/wanted. But it was fun. It feels good to get involved with something other than work and just doing whatever. I think my life is beginning to have purpose again. I had almost forgotten what that felt like. I lost it for a while. I don't want to just live. I don't want my life to be working, eating, and sleeping. I want to affect the world...change it, make it better. Tonight was a baby step.
No comments:
Post a Comment