This an update post:
Let's see. Oh yeah, Jr./Sr.was April 29. It was fun. Cary and I rode to Greenville together. We listened to Nelly and Usher on the way. Afterwards, we went to Marble Slab w/ Megan and Lucas. So that was nice. The next night we went to Longhorn to see Julie in action. It was SWUper Chat plus Ruth. I had the rocky top chicken and it was DANG good. When we got back to SWU, we ended up in apt. K and there may or may not have been a few hours of dancing. It was great.
Wednesday night was glamour shots night in apt. O. Some of the boys came, and then when they left we let loose. Katie did makeup. Luke came over and got pretty into the whole thing. Megan and I made a late night run to Starbucks for java chip fraps.
Thursday was Baccalaureate chapel. I didn't fall and that was good. Ruthie came up. I watched The O.C. I don't rmember what else happened on Thursday.
I got to sleep in on Friday. Lindsay and Cary's parents came up and they went out to eat. I stayed behind to do some packing.Turned out to be a good decision. ; ) Then Laurs came over and we watched tv. When the girls got back we went to the Waterwheel. It was GREAT. I found some sidewalk chalk, so we took it out and wrote somethings. SWUper Chat 4 Life was my contribution. And then out came the video camera for some memory recording. There was a moment in which I had the camera and someone asked someone to sing "Friends are Friends Forever." And I was forced to tape it. It was an awkward moment.
Then came Saturday. The day I worked for four years for: Graduation.The whole time I wanted to laugh. The professors form two lines and the graduates walk between them while they clap for us, and it is just weird and laugh-inducing. After graduation, my fam and Cary's fam went to Cracker Barrell, along w/ Ruth Anne. Then we went our separate ways. My fam and I came back to SWU for them to pack up Lauren's stuff. When they left, I was a mess. That's right, kiddos, I cried. But then my friend, Kristyn Dees invitied me to go to Waterwheel with her and Elizabeth. Then we walked the boardwalk to the playground beside the Astro and sat and talked on the swing. It was just what I needed to get me out of the funk.
Sunday was full of moving my stuff from Apt. K to Apt. F. And let me tell you, the people who lived in apt. F were not the cleanest people. They didn't do a bit of cleaning before they left. It is gross.
So there you go. An update of the past week or so. On the agenda for this week, checking people out of their previous rooms, going to court for my speeding ticket, and finding a job.
Song of the day: "Addicted" by Simple Plan
1 comment:
ok look - the clapping thing - that's like a big surprise!! AND it's the BESTEST part! I cant believe u thought it was laugh inducing!! I BAWLED!!!! Oh man... i guess im just a bit mushier :) hey - u should check out David Sparks for a quick job while u look for a better job job! :)
Post a Comment