It has been like three weeks since I moved from Apt. K to Apt. F, and I just put things up on the walls. I wasn't going to, seeing as I will be moving out in August, but I see now that wasn't a good decision. I put my SC flag up, and some small pictures. It is so much better.
I bought the Tyler Hilton cd today. It is good. But besides that, I'm on a total John Mayer kick. Can't get enough.
I was looking out my window today, and I happened to see a certain SWU couple flirting it up in the parking lot, and I thought to myself that if they can find "love" then why can't I? How come it seems to fall easily into some people's laps?? Oh well, that's life...huh??
Guess I'll be heading to bed...I don't have to do rounds tonight. Here's to payday (today for me)!!
No comments:
Post a Comment