Thursday, May 12, 2005

Too Many Days

Too many days have gone by since I've seen my SWUper chatters. I miss y'all. I know we all keep saying that, but I do miss you. I think about the fun we had, and it saddens me. The thought of a reunion makes me happy.

I went job hunting today. The Olan Mills plan is probably not going to pan out because the place is the epitome of sketchy. But anyway. I just need a job that provides money because I stinkin don't have any. I even toyed with the idea of working at the Central Stop since our friend Megan is quitting, but the hours do not work out with the hours I'm supposed to be available to be on campus.

On a happier note, I leave for Paris a week from today. I still can't believe I'm going. But I am. Next Thursday, my dad and I leave out. We should have a GREAT time.

Well, not much to say. It has been pretty slow around here lately. More later.

Thought of the day: While watchign a Oprah special on weight loss, you shouldn't be eating brownie batter.

No comments: