I watch music videos in the morning while I am getting ready for work. I love music videos. I flipped continuously between MTV and VH1. Today I've seen the "You're Beautiful" video twice plus the VH1 live in the studio video of James Blunt singing "You're Beautiful", the new Kelly Clarkson video, some new group's video (can't remember their name), and more. I guess I like music videos because it combines two things I like: music and tv.
Update: I'm enjoying driving the Suburban. While driving it, I tower over most other cars. It makes me feel powerful. So look out.
I am back to contacts today, thankfully. The glasses thing was wearing thin. Before I got contacts, the glasses didn't phase me, but now it is like torture.
Ok, I gotta get to work.
Lyric for the day: "But it's time to face the truth, I will never be with you."
No comments:
Post a Comment