Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Sing It Again

Coyote Ugly is on USA right now; and I was just reminded of the first time I saw it: Freshman year, Sungu's apartment. For a long time it was one of my favorite movies, but no so much anymore. Maybe I've outgrown it.

Some of my favorite movies:
*Pride and Prejudice
*Sense and Sensibility (I can't help it; I love the Jane Austen)
*Serendipity
*Garden State

I hate the "What's your favorite movie" question. I can never come up with a quick answer simply because I do not have one favorite movie. It just does not exist. But people don't want to listen to the list of the many movies that you love. Oh well, what ya gonna do?

Now if you ask me my favorite musician/band, the correct answer would be one Mr. John Mayer. Because of my recent addiction to Jack Johnson, I mistakenly told my sister that Jack would be my first choice to see in concert, but after I thought about it for a moment, I retracted that statement. I cannot deny my love for John Mayer. I just stuck in Room for Squares in the car radio last night. I love that cd. It is the only cd that I can tell you in which order the songs were my favorite. "Why Georgia" is hands down my go-to favorite off of that cd. I was first introduced to John Mayer through the Serendipity soundtrack that my friend gave me for my birthday. Therefore, "83" was my first favorite John Mayer song. Then "Your Body is a Wonderland", followed by "City Love", and so on.


Songs of the moment:
"Oh My Sweet Carolina" - Ryan Adams
"Love is Breaking My Heart" - Josh Kelley
"Hanging by a Thread" - Nicklecreek
"Why Georgia" - John Mayer
"Banana Pancakes" - Jack Johnson
"Follow Through" - Gavin Degraw

No comments: