Just a disclaimer: Sometimes I title my posts, and then the info in the post doesn't really deal with the title. My apologies.
Battled pink eye this weekend; woke up Saturday with it. Put a dent in the weekend plans. But I'm no longer contagious, but still in glasses. It is at times like these when I truly envy the people with good eyesight. Along about eight grade was when I got contacts, and I haven't looked back since. They are great, except when you get pink eye, you can't wear them. Stupid conjunctivitis.
Went to Jersey Mike's yesterday after church. I wasn't impressed; hopefully I won't be going back there anytime soon.
The fam is coming up on Friday. Can't wait. JL is probably going to Clemson, so they are going for a visit. They are bringing back my beloved car. I'm driving the family's Suburban this week. This makes me laugh. That vehicle is HUGE, and it is just me in the car. So, I'm going to have to get a group together to go somewhere.
Oh, my dad sold the Blazer. The blazer was my "first" car. I put the quotation marks around first because there was a blue Volvo before the blazer, but while we had that Volvo, I only had my learner's permit. I remember test-driving the Blazer. Laurs and I shared it until I left for college. So it was kinda sad when he informed us that he had sold it.
Blast from the Past: "Meet Virginia" - Train
No comments:
Post a Comment