Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Summer Nights

Looks like my summer nights will be spent here at SWU. I'm going to be a summer RA. This is good news because being summer RA = free housing for the summer!! Which means more money saved.

My theater class had ended, so I got sleep in this morning. Which is doubly good since I only got two hours of sleep then night before.

Got my replacement debit card in the mail yesterday. That was a very happy moment when I pulled it out of my mailbox. These past days were a bit stressful w/o the card.

Plans for the week: finish creative writing portfolio, turn in test rewrite for HEL, write another paper (this one on Portrait of a Lady by Henry James), take-home tests...

There should be some fun on Friday. It is the night of the JR./SR. At least I hope it is fun...This is my LAST weekend as a SWU student.

I know this post isn't very interesting, but I had some time to kill.

Word of the day: Flummery - mumbo jumbo; nonsense

No comments: