Friday, April 15, 2005

Sleep Eludes Me

I tried to go to sleep tonight when we got back from the concert, but I couldn't. I slept for like 20 mins. I woke up and lay there for a few minutes. Then I decided to pull an all-nighter to work on my paper, which I have been putting off for a semester. I am now on the seventh page out of 20. I'm really tired right now, and I am thinking that I made a stupid choice. But if I go to sleep now, I will only get like 2 and a half hours, and that is just plain craziness. I would wake up cranky and ill. So I will spare the world that horridness.

I don't see the need for a 20/25 pg. paper. Who does it help? Not me, that's for dang sure. I mean, is it really helpful to be up at 5:25 on a Friday morning writing a paper on the influence of society in the family groupings in Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice? I'm going to go with a no for that question.

I probably should get back to writing my paper. Just needed to take a little break. I was hitting a bit of writer's block. I'm not quite sure where to go with the paper right now. Maybe if I had done notecards I would be in a better position...well too late for that now.

Here goes nothing.

Advise for the morning: Do NOT procrastinate!!!!!!

No comments: