Monday's are quite hectic. Today I have a stupid test in HEL. But after this one, I only have one more HEL test.
This past Saturday, we watched Alfie, starring Jude Law. Now, while Jude Law is quite attractive, the movie stinks...it is a big waste of time. I wasted valuable sleep time for that movie.
Went to see Robin Hood for Theater History and Appreciation yesterday. It was alright. It was worth the $5 I had to spend to see it.
So much to do this week. I have a play presentation tomorrow. I need to write the rest of my 25pg paper. Then there is the creative writing journal that is due on Thursday. Plus, creative writing portfolio, American novel paper, exams that need to be studied for...plus doing things that are fun. I gotta make the most of the last couple of weeks of my college career.
So, I'm going to wash some dishes. Then off to my last two classes of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment