What a weekend. Started off with the students activities scavenger hunt. Our team consisted of Cary, Lauren, Katie, Kristyn, and me. It got off to a slow start; for example we arrived ten minutes before anyone else got there. The actual driving around and participation was quite fun (I thought). It did include me having to get into the fountain at Clemson...among other things. I also chipped a tooth. So, there ya go.
Then after the scavenger hunt was over (we didn't win), Cary, Lindsay, Megan, Ashley, and I hung out. We sang and danced a bit, and then headed over to the Huddle. Fun times, fun times: Anything involving Usher's "Yeah" is a good time.
Saturday was a productive day; way more productive than I thought possible. I didn't even take a nap. Then supper with the girls. And then we met the Stevensons...that was a hoot. We played Beyond Balderdash....this in now one of my favorite games. We also raided the kitchen at Eagle's Rest.
Sunday was a culmination of craziness. The day started out as normal. We went to Alive, lunch, and headed back to our respective apartments. Then Cary and I had to go to Apt. O to get the cups we'd left there the day before. Somehow, that simple trip turned into an afternoon of talking and laughing and just plain FUN. Head shots were taken and a wonderful crazy plan was hatched for Wednesday, April 4, 2005. Here's hoping it is fulfilled to its fullest. Then came the "dating game." Won't go into much detail, but will just say that it provided much laughter and discussion. Katie, Cary, Kristyn, and I headed to Chilis for supper...chicken crispers w/ corn-on-the-cob = delicious.
Now it is early Monday morning, and I have to get up early to print off my research paper in the library since I am cheap and won't buy ink for my printer. So I am off to bed...I just hate to see the weekend end....so here's to an even crazier and funner week.
Song of the moment: "Meet Virginia" -- Train
No comments:
Post a Comment