
I opened my orange scented soap yesterday. I bought while in Turkey visiting my sister. It smells amazing! I used it wash my face, and it was fantastic. I immediately thought two things: 1. this smells amazing; 2. I should have bought more soap.
The soap was bought on a cold, rainy day in Sirince, a mountainside town near the ruins of Ephesus. It was a cute little town, but a little miserable because of the rain, you see. But the little soap store we found was a little bit of a treasure. This little old lady was the proprietor and there were so many different scents. I bought orange and cinnamon soap.
When I used the orange soap last night, it made me want to be in Turkey again. It was such a fun trip.
Here's to orange soap, Lauren sharing her lunch because I couldn't stomach what I had ordered, and getting away from that dang cat that kept trying to jump in my lap.
No comments:
Post a Comment