Thursday, March 26, 2009

Five M&Ms


I love plain M&Ms. They are one of my favorite candies...ever.

I got an eye exam yesterday. The free trial pair of contacts that they gave me are great. I had forgotten that there isn't kind of a fuzzy feature surrounding everything. It is like I have a new pair of eyes. Plus I love not having wearing my glasses.

It was rainy today, but there are little signs of spring starting to shine through...like the daffodils in our front yard.

No matter how long I've worked with kids, two days inside with no recess time is always a frustrating thing. Leads to quiet lunch and the such.
-heard one of my four-year-olds singing an explicit song
-caught one of my students in a bit of a lie
-one of the kids whined ALL DAY LONG...about EVERYTHING.

I got home today and went to wash my hands, and our water was turned off. So, 20 to 5:00, I called the water place, and they tell me that we have a delinquent bill. So, by the time I am able to leave the house to run the now $105.06 payment to the water place, I have 11 minutes to get there because they are closing. I made it. And now we have water again. But the thought of not having water is so unnerving. So many things depend on having running water readily accessible.

The one-year-olds and two-year-olds get M&Ms if they take a nap. 5 M&Ms. I was there when they were given out today, and the M&Ms have been on my mind since then.

song I heard today and liked:


Carmen

No comments: