Just as I went to write this, I realized that it is my 101st post!! I'd like to take a minute and thank all who helped me get so far. Thank you to Cary and Kristyn who badgered me into starting a blog at all. Thank you to my readers; I think I'm reaching thousands, maybe millions now. A special shout out to Bilo, my car, Hispanic-homie, and all my other muses; without you, I wouldn't have anything to write about. Thank you all.
**As I went to bed last night...after I'd written my little speech about the world and single women, I decided that I might have sounded a bit over-zealous in my defense of the lonely single woman. I may have in fact sounded a bit desperate. So, I made the decision to delete that part of the post.
1 comment:
I'm not going to get into single woman questions.
Congratulations on your persistence. Many don't make 101, or even 11, posts.
Post a Comment