I'm beyond happy that Fall is finally here, and the temperatures have finally begun to drop. This summer was crazy hot! This morning, I woke up, and it was actually cold in my apartment. So, now I've brewed some coffee, put on a hoodie and socks, and am wrapped up in a blanket. LOVE IT! And it made me think about my favorite pieces of clothing:
-scarves
-boots
-hoodies
-cardigans
So, all my faves are only cold-weather appropriate...another reason to be excited for fall! (Now, with the scarves, I know that out of the South, people may wear scarves all year long, but even with thin scarves, it is just too unbearable in the heat and humidity of the South--and I totally tried on several occasions.)
Going for a run soon--it is going to be a chilly start. Maybe a little shopping later on (hope so!). Probably a nap (love them!!). Movie this evening?? Dear Saturday, I sure do love you with my whole heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment