
Almost all of my favorite musical artist (the male ones) start with the letter "J." I don't know why, but I noticed this awhile ago, and even when I find a new one it seems like their name begins with that letter. My fave faves: James Taylor, John Mayer, Jack Johnson. Others: Josh Kelley, Jason Mraz, Joshua Radin. Curious.
I got a dvd of a Jack Johnson from Netflix. I'm watching it now, and it is kinda awesome.
I'm loving reading blogs lately. There are several that I read everyday. I come home, watch a little TV, and read my blogs. They help me unwind from a day full of energetic four-year-olds. One of my faves is An Experiment in Poverty.
It rains like every day these days, which is great because our lakes are looking so much better after two years.
To restoring rain and evening decaf coffee with flavored creamer,
Carm
No comments:
Post a Comment