Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Better Than Sex

So, I just had a piece of the better than sex cake...it made me feel a bit sick to my stomach, but it was good.

Yesterday, I was super tired, so I took a nap at like 6:00 PM. Then Sarah called me and asked me to go to Starbucks with her, and I did. These two things combined equaled me not getting to sleep until like 3:00 AM. I just was in bed, eyes wide open. It was torture.

I finally got to see Fever Pitch this past weekend. I love me some Jimmy Fallon. It is a cute movie. I might buy it.

I've been kinda homesick. I talked to my dad the other day on the phone, and all I wanted to do was get in the car and drive to GA.

I had to get a TB skin test to work at the daycare...it is all good...I don't have TB. I did go to the health department to get it done, and that is a scary place. Luckily, Megan went with me; I don't think I could have handled it myself. The health department is germ-y feeling. I feel like I am going to contract something by just breathing.

I had the greatest nap today. I was pretty tired (b/c of the late late night). So when I got back home, I turned the tv on and fell asleep on the couch. I woke up, got some water, and then fell back asleep while trying to watch Oprah. Luckily, I woke up to see Usher perform.

Song of the day: "I'll Be Okay"

No comments: