I can't write my true thoughts tonight. They are too personal for the masses. So I will ramble on about things that have ahppened in my life lately.
Last Thursday was Thanksgiving. I headed up to Table Rock to join in the fun of the Davis Family Thanksgiving. It was a good time. On Friday, I hiked the lovely Carricks Creek (just a mild hike) with the fam and the dog. We went to Aunt Sue's for dinner to celebrate Lauren's 21st and my 23rd birthdays. Good times, good times. Lauren and I went shopping on Saturday. We got some great stuff at great prices. It was a fun holiday weekend.
My birthday was this past Wednesday. I've already written about that. But I will say that is was a great, fulfilling day.
Thursday was the day I've been looking to since I graduated: interview with Clemson. I think the interview went well; I should hear back before Christmas. It would be so wonderful to have a full-time job.
Friday was a fun night. We went downtown Greenville. It was a party for our soon-to-be-married friend, Megan. We went to Lemongrass, a Thai restaurant there. It was so very good. We also made a stop at Coffee Underground. Then we too the party to the Hyatt. It was just a really fun evening.
Last night, my sister and I went to see Pride and Prejudice. I love the A&E version of the movie, but this newer, shorter take was good, too. I really liked the guy who played Mr. Darcy. i f you are a girl and love romantic movies, go see this movie.
Christmas is coming, and I can't wait. I love Christmas!!!
Here's to a great week full of excitement.
No comments:
Post a Comment